Code of Ethics
Real Center Academy Thailand (“RCA Thailand”) has adopted an international Code of Ethics.
It is intended to promote the ethical and professional behavior of all real estate agents, brokers and organization. All Brokers and Sales Associates (collectively, “Real Estate Agent”)should bound by the provisions of this Code of Ethics and have pledged to abide by such provisions as well as the spirit of this Code of Ethics. The Code of Ethics covers the conduct of Real Estate Agent in connection with transactions in general, dealings with clients, and dealing with other real estate brokers, agents and salespersons, including other Real Estate Agent .
Completing this training will provide you with the “completion of the code of ethics” certificate.
You can show your clients the ethical certificate that shows how professional you are.
- The History of Real Estate Code of Ethics
- Duties of Real Estate Agent
- Duties to Clients and Costumers
- Duties to the Public
- Duties to other Real Estate Professionals
- Duties to your Broker/Franchise Owner
Get certify as ethical real estate agents with RCA Thailand
- It is the hope of RCA that this Code of Ethics will help guide all Real Estate Agent so that they operate in a manner that enhances the reputation of the RCA organization and ensures that RCA is perceived by the public and others in the industry as being the most ethical, professional, skilled, experienced and successful real estate organization
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 91
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self